DINE IN AND DELIVERY AVAILABLE NOW
Available for delivery on Caviar, GrubHub, UberEATS, Postmates, and DoorDash.
We want you to know that we are taking extra precautions for your health and safety and will require all of our guests to take some precautions as well.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- We are open from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM daily and by reservation only. Email, call, or follow the OpenTable link below to make a reservation.
- Our menu is subject to change daily, scroll down to see our current offerings.
WHAT IS EXPECTED
- All customers must wear a face mask covering the mouth and nose while interacting with staff and moving about the restaurant. You can remove your face mask while seated at your table but must replace it while conversing with your server.
- Per Washington State Phase 2 requirements, we are keeping a log of one person per household in each dining group for contact tracing. You will be asked for this information when you check in with our host.
- We will not be accepting cash payment during Phase 2. Pens for receipt signature are sanitized after every use but you can supply your own pen if preferred.
- If you are not feeling well or have had any recent exposure to a person not feeling well, we ask that you stay home.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave if they are not following any of these directions, the direction of the staff, or acting in an unsafe manner.
WHAT WE’RE DOING
- All employees are wearing a face mask covering the mouth and nose.
- We are limiting the staff you will come in close contact with. You will check in with and be seated by our host. One server will interact with you for the remainder of your visit with the exception of management.
- All employees are screened daily for signs of illness and not allowed to work if sick.
- Increased sanitation protocols, including disinfecting high touch areas every hour.
- Reservations are staggered to ensure ease of social distancing.
- Marked waiting areas outside our restaurant to allow for adequate spacing while waiting for your order.
- All of our windows will be open to introduce a natural airflow through the building. We recommend bringing a jacket if needed.
We appreciate your support during this time and hope to have you in soon!