Wow your friends with bacon jam this year! We make the best condiment ever with tons of uses! A spoonful of bacon jam is a great way to add a bit of flavor to any dish.
Top uses for your bacon jam.
– Add a layer to chicken breast at the end of baking.
– Stir in a dollop to sautéed broccoli.
– Smear some on top of toast. Add egg.
– Add a spoonful to your next omelet.
– Mix some up in your spinach artichoke dip.
– Smear it on your pork chops for an elevated flavor.
– Add a spoonful to ravioli with brown butter sauce.
– Stir in a dollop to green beans while sautéing.
– Spread some on your waffles.
– Top your hot dog with some.
– Add a drop to a caprese salad.
– Stir in a dollop to glaze carrots while sautéing.
– Add a layer to Brie and wrap in phyllo dough. Bake.
– No mess BLT when you spread on the bacon.
– Add a drop to seared scallops. Surf and turf!
– Smear some on a bagel with cream cheese.
– Americanize a beef wellington by adding a layer.
– Add a drop to your potato skins or mashed potatoes.
– Mix into a vinaigrette for a sweet bacon dressing.
– Use it as a base for marinating beef sirloin.
– Better than butter on a biscuit.
– Eat with a spoon straight out of the jar.
For a new twist on a classic: FENNEL BLACK PEPPER BACON SPREAD AND SAUSAGE STUFFING
Buy some Bacon Jam today at BaconJam.com
A bunch more Skillet recipes available!